This is the summary of the 11. week of my Google Summer of Code project: HTTP/2 prototype server implementation in node.js.
The focus of this week was testing: I wrote lots of unit tests to achieve 80% for every test coverage metric on every submodule.
This led to lot of bugfixes. For example, I was able to fix the issue with push requests I saw last week when testing with Firefox. Additionally, I discovered that node's NPN implementation does not always work well, and opened a ticket for this issue.
Main work items for the next week are:
- update to the -06 version of the draft
- start working on a HTTP/2 test page for browsers (using the to-be-done failure injection capability)